One for all and all for the One
Welcome to a new business world

Hi lovely souls! New here!

Home Forums Introduction Hi lovely souls! New here!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  IBF 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

This is my very first time I join a forum EVER. Not quite sure how all this works but I’m looking to connect with people of like mind. I’m in the process of starting my own spiritual based business and would love to hear from any and every one.

Let’s leave all the titles behind. I’m gonna go with the one that describes exactly what I wish to focus on: Channeling.
    Yes, I’m a channel and I love it! Completely “selfish” reasons for being a channel: I just love the feeling I get when I see that a channeling session I’ve provided for someone has positively affected them. It feels great to help!!!

So, I’m feeling isolated in my “field” as I live in a small agricultural community. I need to connect with people who have the same goals as I do before I go BONKERS!

Can’t wait to hear from ya’ all, hehe, just thought I’d throw that in there 🙂

IBF
    Keymaster

Hey there Veronica 🙂
    Sorry for answering so late.
    we are still developing the webpage and we had some busy weeks behing us. And the ones that are coming are even more exciting.
    We are so glad you joined our ranks and we are eager to connect with you 🙂

One for all and all for One

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.